The Zoey Blog: Just call me Hawkeye...or Random Observation Guy FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just call me Hawkeye...or Random Observation Guy

TC chopper Fantastic Mr. Fox

While I was watching The Fantastic Mr. Fox and minding my own depressing Sunday business, I spotted the most random thing ever...

Why is TC's Island Hoppers helicopter featured in the film? It's in Ash Fox's bedroom hanging at the end of his bed (circled in the top left of the above photo). How weird is that? It's a great film to begin with, but now I think I love it about twenty times more. Who was the producer, creative director etc...who decided that TC's Hughes 500D chopper from the most ultimate TV series ever, Magnum PI, just had to be featured in a random scene from an oddly animated feature film some twenty years after the original series aired? Whoever it was is a damned genius!

Now, if you'll forgive me, I'd like to focus my unfathomable eagle eyes back on the movie. I just had to tell somebody about my pride swelling discovery. TC's chopper in The Fantastic Mr. Fox...that's awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home