The Zoey Blog: Distracted, to say the least... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Distracted, to say the least...

So I've been a little distracted lately...not exactly the blogging machine I've been so proud to be over the last few years, but I've got a lot going on right now...

Work with the Y has fallen away, while school board commitments have seemingly doubled...

I'm wrapping up a long and frustrating education in Addictions Counseling...

I have to deliver a paralyzing 1 hour presentation next week to 200 educators on the boundless power of compassion...

We've gotten ourselves pre-approved for a mortgage and will be spending the next five months creeping real estate listings...

I've got to somehow focus some attention and resources on the National Gang Symposium in Orlando, FL this Spring...

Then I've got to somehow finagle some time spent with the Grief Recovery Institute in Sherman Oaks, Ca...

After that I desperately need to find a way to manage Gang College...that's right, I said Gang College, at the National Gang Crime Research Center in Chicago...

Somewhere in there we need to move...

I still don't know if I'll be working this summer or sweating through 60 days of waiting for September...


That's a lot of distractions. Sorry I can't be more attentive but at the moment I'm still sort of grieving Michigan's loss to Wisconsin last night, Miguel Cabrera's DUI arrest last week, and all the balls and chainsaws I've got flipping through the air above my head. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

How 'bout this...



Someone could sing "Jingle Bells" year 'round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home