The Zoey Blog: S-I-C-K...again FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, January 29, 2011

S-I-C-K...again

Dear Universe...

Thanks for the awful chest cold that smacked me lifeless this afternoon. It came quick, and will stay a long time, I'm sure. My chest feels like someone is sitting on it, my cough sounds horrible and I could care less about nearly everything. That's two down-and-out ailments in approx. 10 days and I can't tell you how excited I am that you blessed me with such an easy way to lose weight and leave June with no help managing the Zed...again.

If I have a difficult time expressing my gratitude it's because there is none. I missed Avery's MVP game against Windsor this afternoon. I steered clear of my daughter and wife, and I'll surely miss more work if this doesn't clear up in 48 hours. All that AND Ohio State squeaked past Nothwestern by a single digit tonight to keep the nation's #1 college basketball ranking.

Thanks for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home