The Zoey Blog: Go Away Snow! FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Go Away Snow!

January lake

Those were Zoey's exact words this morning...

"GO AWAY SNOW!"

Her partisanship with regard to our vehement seasonal stance is encouraging to say the least. We might have a sunshine lover on our hands.

"I don't like this wind, she added, "I don't like it."

We hear you Zed, and we double your sentiment, and then add some extra just for good measure. Winter sucks. I'd like a wide San Diego County beach right now...Encinitas, maybe? Cardiff? I'd like to watch Zoey running around on a wide sun smattered beach with an impossible to suppress giggle and squeal...some brown skin, some sun freckles on my wife's face, a little bare feet in the sand...sea smell, and the easy attitude adjustment that shorts and sandals provide.

Go away snow indeed. How long until winter is over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home