The Zoey Blog: The First Live Links of 2011... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First Live Links of 2011...

While I wait for the Gator Bowl to begin, peruse this nonsense and have yourself a decent lunch.

Now that's some cool thinking.

This, my friends, is hair.

We gotta get our hands on some of this stuff.

Pretty awesome little New Years Eve discovery.

I think I want to go camping in the desert this year.

This is somebody's fun but occasionally creepy uncle. Be thankful he's not yours.

I've often wondered how bad sleeve tattoos looked with hairy arms. This bad.

Some rooftop dinner, drinks, and a stellar view would be nice this year...but where?

This just might be the best t-shirt ever.

I just found my new winter boots.

Yes please. Thank you.

My personal philosophy for 2011.

This is what I've come to expect from most people.

This looks fun.

I want these.

I'd like to work here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home