The Zoey Blog: Some Stuff... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some Stuff...

This may be the best thing I've read in a hundred years...maybe ever.

Yes, please...under the All I Want For Christmas category.

I'm a big fan of this kid.

Kinda always thought I'd do a thru-hike someday...Appalachian, Pacific Crest...somethin'.

This is a rad dude, and I like his style.

Awesome.

I'd like to hang around fast cars and the people who like them, I think.

I'm kinda desperate to know what's over that hill and around the bend.

I've been looking for the song that begins at the 8:35 mark of this video since forever...no luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Love these posts.
May I suggest A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson? I love all of his books, and this one is about his experience hiking the Appalachian Trail.
Also, get Junie to download that app on her fancy iPhone that recognizes songs that you play for it.
Glad you guys are still alive amidst the snowy rubble.

December 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We tried that app and no luck...I think it's an independent thing...

I read a Walk in The Woods a few years ago and loved it. It's been at least 15 years since the notion popped into my head, and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get to it.

December 15, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home