The Zoey Blog: Old Dudes Ripping...and other stuff FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, December 27, 2010

Old Dudes Ripping...and other stuff

Bob Lake & Roger Mihalko: SF December 22, 2010 from solitary arts on Vimeo.


Just in case you thought old dudes were more falling apart than keeping it together these days you'd be wrong. Thanks to Solitary Arts for posting this bad boy (above). Now I'm gonna post some cool stuff myself.

This beautiful fall-asleep-to-me song sounds as if if fell flopping from the Before Sunset soundtrack.

The world would be a better place if we could still say what we really feel.

Spend a few hours perusing Electrospark's Flickr photostream...awesome.

My friend Mia snapped this pic in Brooklyn last night during the snowstorm that crushed NYC. Crazy shot.

Check out the amazing sakura flowers on this guy's sleeve...Those are beautiful.

Don't it make you smile?

Looks like some fun comin' just down the road.

I could probably watch this movie over and over and over times a thousand.

I have a feeling that this one will render me similarly stupid.

Best store this side of Osaka.

Cuter then anything ever, including baby bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home