The Zoey Blog: It's my poddy and I'll cry if I want to... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's my poddy and I'll cry if I want to...

Zedder used the poddy tonight. She's no stranger to it's awkward embrace but let's just say that she's not intimate with it's more subtle nuances. Tonight she was beyond excited to pee on her poddy and we celebrated with a sticker for her little plastic wonder carriage. With any luck she'll be pimpin' it out with more stickers as each and every day passes...She was so excited tonight that as soon as she was finished using it for the first time, she wanted to give it a go again. I think she was just jonesing for more stickers.

We made a pretty big deal out of the whole thing, as we should, and after a night that included a trip to the library, a tour of Christmas lights, and the chance to curl up with her Mum on the couch to watch Christmas Specials, using her poddy was her favorite. We've got to work on this kid's priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home