The Zoey Blog: T Rex obsession... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

T Rex obsession...

Soldiers closing in

Zoey's newest most favorite thing ever...

Rubber dinosaurs.

I told her that I thought that was stupid, and so she told me to, "get stuffed," to which I responded, "maybe I will smarty/poopy pants," after which she swore a lot and I sent her to her room without any stegosauruses. Not so tough with your little plastic T-Rex, huh?

Actually, none of that happened, but she does love the probably toxic dollar store Made in China little rubber dinosaurs that I scooped up for her the other day. I mean, SHE LOVES THEM...it's weird. What is it with kids and dinosaurs? She doesn't know anything about them at all and she's still stoked to play with them. I don't get it.

This little girl is hilarious. She woke up this morning with her T Rex firmly in her groggy grasp and smiling.

"Daddy, I slept with my T Rex."

"Yes, you did, I said, "Did he snore?"

"No, Daddy snored."

She's way cuter when she's sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home