The Zoey Blog: Quick Question... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, November 26, 2010

Quick Question...

_MG_0443

How'd I end up with a daughter that's this absolutely (unbiased) beautiful? Every day I look at her I can't believe the little wonder that slipped out of our gene pool to dry off in the sunshine of our immeasureable love...and that love is so intense she best be applying some serious SPF. Sometimes I can't even look at her without my eyes filling with pride. This parenting thing is a fairly emotional vacation from the sefishness that was our jobs just a few years ago. Wow, boundless affection is tiring.

All that said, and I still have no answer to the burning question of how this little bouncing bundle of cute ever fell from the disaster that is my genetics. My guess is June...this beautiful being is all June's doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She gets cuter every day! =) AVErY

November 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home