The Zoey Blog: Pity The Child Named Cookie... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pity The Child Named Cookie...

It's 10:30pm and someone is still awake. First June tried to put Zo down to sleep. That didn't work. She started calling for Daddy and so I tried to get Zoey to sleep, but that didn't work either. She's WIDE awake and so any thoughts of simply leaving her alone to sleep are ridiculous. When I went to her room she was playing with her stuffed animals and wasn't too concerned with the fact that it was pitch black in her room. She's got the eyesight of a mole, I think.

I wasn't with her long when she wanted to sing, so we sang. We sang "Wonderful World," by Louis Armstrong. Well, I sang and she did her best, which was just about the cutest thing ever. Then she proceeded to tell me how she was going to "have a baby when she gets older." She's going to buy one...it will be in her tummy, she said. She will name it Cookies, which is probably the worst baby name ever. I felt comfortable with her logic that she needed to wait until she was older, but then it struck me that she's only 22 months old and so pretty much everything is older for Zed. So I suggested that she wait until after she's done college, to which she happily agreed. "Okay, Daddy," she said. After that we talked about how stinky Debu's poop was.

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

i think this is almost the best post I've ever read! What a kid :)

November 29, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home