The Zoey Blog: Love, Love, Love It FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, November 19, 2010

Love, Love, Love It



Over the past few years I've grown a serious intervention worthy affection for Tegan and Sara. The Canadian duo from Calgary consume at least 10 of my iPod's 25 Most Played songs, at least. I love their relationship with each other. I love their approach to their careers. I love the music, the back and forth between them, the sincerity, the fun they find in each other and what they do.

Why post this? Why not?

Tegan and Sara make me feel good pretty much all the time. Maybe it's the twin thing too? I dunno. All I know is that way in which they describe the illusive and difficult to define twin experience in this video with CBC's Q, is so familiar it feels like my brother and I said it.

I could watch these girls all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home