The Zoey Blog: Holding winter off with lingering hope, flowers and sunshine... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, November 8, 2010

Holding winter off with lingering hope, flowers and sunshine...

_MG_9445

The sun was out today...all day, and it was warm, well, warmer, and I stumbled through a difficult day with the hypnotizing warmth of the sun on my shoulders and face. I need the sun. I seriously think I have a recurring case of seasonal affective disorder. I crave sunshine. I get desperate for it when it's gone. I function at about half-happy when I'm not staring up into a bright sky. It's something I worry about. I'm Canadian, where does one get all the sunshine that they need to not end up mental?

Southern Alberta it seems...hmmm, I'm not sure if I'd like that.

I'm gonna have to figure me something out. What's a desperate Canadian to do? I can't even bring myself to think about winter without getting depressed so I bought a LottoMax ticket and we're hoping for the best. I don't know what we'd do with 22 million dollars but sunshine would have a lot to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home