The Zoey Blog: Going, Going, Gone... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Going, Going, Gone...

_MG_0353

She's got my heart, that's for sure...and as easily as she can fill it she can break it in pieces.

I come home from work and she flies across the house to meet me. She squeals and smiles and I melt. Then she frustrate me at the dinner table...then she wins me back on the living room floor, pencils in hand, and paper spread out across the hardwood. She pulls me in even closer at bath time when Daddy gets to wash her hair and clean between her toes, and then again at bedtime when the story books come out. Mom typically puts her bed, and Mom does any number of those amazing things on any other given night...usually a lot of them. Sometimes I'm not worth the letters it takes to spell Dad, and other times I'd venture to say I'm as good as any on the planet. The only thing I know for sure is how desperately I love this laughing little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home