The Zoey Blog: Where are all the Dudes? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, October 11, 2010

Where are all the Dudes?

Could guys just blog...please? I'd like it if one dude just decided right smack in the middle of all his dudeness to write a little this and a little that...it'd sure be good on the psyche.

Right now I mostly read blogs written by women...they're nice...they're awfully insightful...they're inspiring, but they're not necessarily all that familiar feeling. I miss the inner workings of male minds. I'd like it if I could broaden my influences to include those of a few fellas. The problem is that almost no dudes blog...I mean proportionally. Of course guys blog, just not enough of them.

I spend an embarrassing amount of time over at Nick's blog, A Time To Get. I like how he sees the world. I also imbibe from A Continuous Lean's deep, dark well as often as I can, but it's never enough. Like popcorn or pizza, ice cold beer or Olympic hockey Gold Medals, there's just never enough of such indisputably good things.

I need a fix of my brethren, of frustrated, fourth place Dad's and first rate fathers...I need the company. After long days of estrogen tinted life and love, I need a hit of Y chromosome influenced attitudes. I want to talk about guy sh!t and dream guy dreams, and contemplate all of the guy stuff happening all around me...instead I'm stuck with ESPN.com. I'm already full of testosterone so I don't really need any more, not in that specific sense, but some thoughtful, insightful and different male voices would be nice once in awhile.

Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Single Dad Laughing. Check it out. I think you'll like it.

October 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

http://butterbeanandcobra.blogspot.com/

Try this one too.

October 15, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home