The Zoey Blog: Happy Birthday June...29 + 3 = 29...Life is confusing, I know FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday June...29 + 3 = 29...Life is confusing, I know

Breakfast June

Happy Birthday Kaede June Partridge...I mean DeWagner. That still feels weird to say. You're June Partridge...at least in my head. The State of New York has something else to say about it.

Your growing older but not up and I like it that way, so I'm vibing mucho affection and sappy love crap times ten million in your direction today...

What? I mean it...at least ten million.

BTW...if your daughter could talk about anything other than Alex the Lion I'm sure she'd say Happy Birthday too. We worked on singing Happy Birthday tonight while we were lying in bed but it was a semi-disaster. All she wanted to do was sing Twinkle twinkle. I tried.

Happy Birthday Mummy...we love you quite ginormously.

3 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Thanks my wonderful husband and daughter for all the great times we have together... you're all the best things I could ever ask for... well, maybe minus the ability to freak out in literally 2 milliseconds... but the freak outs are quick and over almost as quickly as they began. I can live with this :) I love you for always.

October 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday june! Plus i love the picture! AVERY! :0

October 5, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday June!!! Brad, Heather, Brent, Avery & Reece :)

October 5, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home