The Zoey Blog: Going, going, gone... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Going, going, gone...

Putting Zed to bed last night was uneventful considering the fact that I won't get to do it again until Sunday. It feels awkward. SHe said G'night, mumbled a muted, "love you," and I unceremoniously tipped my hat out the door. She has no concept that I'll be gone for four days, and won't have any issue with it either. She'll just be excited to see me when I get back.

I don't leave until tonight...and I feel scattered. Am I packed? Nope. Do I work today? Yep. Will my world of daily chaos pause because I leave tonight? No.

When I arrive I will spend Thursday at Homeboy...then visit Jeff at Generic Youth...then Friday is the MOVE conference and Saturday is more MOVE, and then late Saturday night is a red eye flight home. California, drive-thru style.

There's a lot I'm going to miss in four days right here...like all those uneventful bedtimes.

I miss my girls already and I haven't even left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home