The Zoey Blog: I Love LA FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Love LA

LA

Daddy's headed back to Southern California for a working weekend of awesomeness. He's heading to the City of Angels at the end of October for the To Write Love on Her Arms MOVE Community Conference. He's going to stop in and visit Louis in the barrio, and with some luck catch up with Father Greg...he's going to touch base with Jeff Yokoyama down in Huntington Beach...he's going to visit The Troubadour in West Hollywood, Griffith Observatory high up in the Hollywood Hills, and probably buy an embarrassing number of Laker tees. He's going to set some things in motion and if you're lucky, stop referring to himself in the third person.

Sure, I'll be squashed between Compton and East LA, and sure I won't have a whole lot of time...three days isn't long enough to scoot down to South Orange or up to Ventura etc...but I'll be back where I belong, or have felt a kinship so often, and I'll remember this trip as the start of something huge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home