The Zoey Blog: Day 3 of Sick... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 3 of Sick...

I feel better...marginally better, and all I keep thinking is how I hope no one else in this house catches this. If Zo caught this I'd feel even more miserable than I do now.

It felt strange to wake up to a full house, June and Grandma and Zed all lounging in the kitchen while I poured myself out of bed. I made a quick call to work to let them know that I was sick, and to inquire about the status of a report I had to hand in, then I dumped some liquid Tylenol into my face and laid back down. With luck I can hand the report in tomorrow, and leave today to shiver and shake away, maybe sweat some more. I'm not sure which I prefer. I kind of like the shivers but could do without the thin film of sweat that's encased me for three days. I feel a bit of a sore throat coming on too so maybe I can just skip all of those other symptoms and just focus on that all day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home