The Zoey Blog: This is my new mantra.... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is my new mantra....

When it comes to writing, this has quickly become my new mantra, that thing I'm whispering to myself when no one is watching...

Develop a point of view. Think about what experiences you have that many others do not. Then, think of what experiences you have that almost everyone else has. Then, mix those two things and try to make someone cry or laugh or feel understood.

It's written in the front of my workbook...it's on my desktop...I'm thinking about getting it etched into my sunglasses...When you hear me mumbling to myself that's probably what I'm mumbling. Either that or I'm cursing you out for something you didn't even realize that you did. Either/or...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home