The Zoey Blog: Some sage advice... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some sage advice...

where's zoey?

Last night I was still woozy from my swing ride hours afterward, so I dropped a Gravol or two, layed down on the couch, and closed my eyes to make the crappy feeling go away. I woke up two hours later having missed both Zo's bath and bedtime, and I felt worse than I did when I was actually physically sick. Emotionally I felt like I was running a temperature. I've grown so accustomed to filling parts of that entire process each night that it's complete absence left me feeling a little empty.

When Zoey woke this morning it was as though I hadn't seen her in a week. Don't take Gravol and lay down if you have any sort of ambition immediately afterward. Also, stay away from swings in the first place, they're meant for children and people without motion sickness issues. Lastly, put your kids to bed each night because the morning is sometimes a long, long time away.

Those are good tips....write them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home