The Zoey Blog: Second Best Photo of All Time... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Second Best Photo of All Time...

interesting choice

Zoey's got this thing with wearing June's delicates around her neck and over her head. Yeah, I dunno, except of course that we've all done something similar as kids, so it's kind of normal, I guess. The difference is June is a young woman and the unmentionables are somewhat nice and young womanly, rather than the tarp that was my grandmothers gitch.

Second best photo ever...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brander said...

Hilarious. Delilah doesn't do that, she likes wearing my shoes and her dads hats.

August 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We need to see some Delilah I think, she must look so different now. Send a link over to a pic or two...I wanna see that lil' rock star.

August 20, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home