The Zoey Blog: Paying attention when I could be watching baseball... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, August 30, 2010

Paying attention when I could be watching baseball...

I just heard Herbie Hancock say something like this..."it's about having the courage to live in the moment" ...and I felt my body fill with energy again. The house is hot, the day has been long, and I am tired, but a truth like that can lift you to your feet, like a musician returning to the stage, like a three pointer that might as well be a dagger, like the last word written, or the first word said...it is genuine, sincerity saturated truth, and I won't forget it.

"...it's about having the courage to live in the moment"

Yeah it is...and then I read this jaw smasher by Albert Camus...

"...the only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

And now I'd like offer a wink and a nod to the universe for it's timely messages. Thanks universe. I gotcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home