The Zoey Blog: New Header...New Feeling of Creative Competence FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Header...New Feeling of Creative Competence

Like the new blog header? I do...and that's really all that matters since I'm the fella spending half his days and nights messing with this thing. I do sincerely hope you like it though...it took awhile to slap together.

Now I have to go because Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is on CBC. I'll be back. I suppose that's both a promise and a threat. You decide which.

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Love it! I showed it to Elle, and she said "BIZZZZZZZZZ!" Nice work.

August 23, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...and with a child's approval, I'll humbly grin. I'm awfully proud of it too.

August 23, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home