The Zoey Blog: Some late night fun... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some late night fun...

I love finding new stuff...like this LA based band, The Ross Sea Party. They're so good that my head hurts. I don't even know who they sound like...they sound like The Ross Sea Partythat's who, and that's why they're just about the best thing to happen to me thus far on this tired and loathsome Wednesday morning. These guys didn't even wait for a record label, of any kind, to hook them up. They released this unbelievable effort all by their awesome selves. Love, love, frikkin' love it.

Found this too, a wicked beach shot by Simon Perini. This is what San Clemente feels like on my poor tired eyes. Win us a lottery sweet karma and all of you will know where to find the three of us.

Can I get a father-daughter moment like this please...thanks.

Concrete Slidery from Nathan Oldfield on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home