The Zoey Blog: Kobe, Oh Kobe...Where For Art Thou Kobe... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kobe, Oh Kobe...Where For Art Thou Kobe...



I was so excited that I couldn't even type tonight...so excited that I could barely move from my spot on the corner of the couch...like twelve year old excited...Magic, Kareem, Byron, Coop, and Worthy excited...I was so excited I could hardly manage a goodnight for the Zedder.

Then the Lakers shoot 30-something percent from the field.

Then Kobe goes and grabs about a jillion rebounds.

Then Ron Artest goes off for 20 points, and those awful Celtics still won't go away.

Then the time starts to fall away, and Rondo kicks me in the stomach.

Then Odom lobs it down the floor and Kobe's arms rise up into the air, the confetti starts to fall and my brow furrows...

Is that The Black Eyed Peas I hear blasting from the Staples Center sound system? Oh man...it's a short, short trip from Heaven to Hell.

World Champions deserve better than that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an awesome pic bri ave

June 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know...love it. I like me some Kobe...

June 20, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home