The Zoey Blog: IAN'S HOME!! FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, June 25, 2010

IAN'S HOME!!

Uncle Ian's home from the friggin' arctic circle...well, close enough. That part doesn't matter. The part that does is that Ian's home and it made me miss him more just to see his suspiciously wide grinned face, and then of course Zoey settled in with him like he never left.

Uncle Ian's home, and Zoey's pretty happy about that. She get Uncle adventures all of a sudden, and every little girl needs cool Uncle adventures...



He's headed back to the Great White North on Sunday, barely 72 hours here in the civilized universe before he's headed back 24 hours north where float planes and fisherman rule the landscape. I'm hoping that I can see him tomorrow..maybe he can drag me away from the hullaballoo of the turds who most recently inhabit my landscape, otherwise I won't see him for another six months.

Zoey doesn't know what she's missing with Uncle Ian so far away...I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home