The Zoey Blog: Dave Matthews Band @ Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dave Matthews Band @ Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto



Last night we slipped up to Toronto for the Dave Matthews Band show at Molson Amphitheatre, on a weeknight, like a couple of idiot sophomores. We had to...June insists on the Toronto show every year, insists.

This was my tenth show, and June's ninth. By summers end the number will have risen to twelve or thirteen with June keeping pace. We're fools.

I'd type more but I have to drag my tired hide out of bed, shower and somehow erase these giant bags from under my eyes to face the day. This afternoon is going to suck on three and a half hours of sleep. Sure was nice to see Carter Beauford up there smiling his ass off though...really nice. Everything is okay in the world when you see Carter Beauford play the drums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home