The Zoey Blog: Sick, sick, sick... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sick, sick, sick...

Still sick...still drooping about the house, half-wilted, with a stuffed-up head, and almost no energy while Spring enjoys itself outside. To be fair I haven't had much of a chance to rest, and so I've gotta make myself do that. I'm not very good at the art of resting, not very good at all, which baffles me. Shouldn't resting be the easiest thing on the planet? You would think.

It's not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Brian!! Might as well rest today in the shitty weather then get out and enjoy the remainder of the long weekend in the nice weather. Hope you feel better!
M.A.

May 22, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home