The Zoey Blog: Every Day Should Be a Beach Day FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Every Day Should Be a Beach Day



We're supposed to go to the Tigers game today...uhmmm, nope. It's beautiful outside, and in case no one's noticed there's a beach in the backyard!

Today will be a beach day instead, and I know we're in for a good one because I heard June refer to French Toast this morning as the perfect breakfast food "because it's got both egg AND all that bready goodness." I swear that's what she said.

I can hear airplanes in the sky and waves lapping on the sand and I haven't even bothered to drag my hide out of bed. Zo was cleaning with Mom first thing this morning...yeah, I dunno...and then flopping around the bed with Dad, drawing and pretending lots. Now it's time to go get sand in our nether regions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home