The Zoey Blog: Yeah, drugs aren't so bad... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yeah, drugs aren't so bad...

Can you ever really learn to adjust to disappointment? It's probably at the top of my Top 25 Worst Emotions List...maybe because it encompasses so much. It's a pretty inclusive emotion, I think.

Today will be defined by said disappoinment...

...in the young man I trusted was doing okay who's now bangin' needles.

...in the confused young guy I've always waited to come back around who I flat out caught railing oxys in the bathroom.

...in the other funster whose bag we accidentally found his Dust-Off (huffing stash)

...in the girls who falsely accused an absolutely innocent kid of selling drugs in the school, which devastated him.

...in the criminal justice system for only slapping a simple probation judgement on the turd who was caught selling Rx dope and at least double the indictable amount of pot in the school, and then having to hear him brag about it.

...in the kid who got the "I will stay sober" tattoo on his hand when he isn't even close.

Blah blah blah...there's more but I haven't the energy to list them.

It's 4:30 pm...I quit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm so sorry, Bri.

April 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home