The Zoey Blog: It's not people that's the problem... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's not people that's the problem...

"I love people...I just don't like assholes."
- Ray Lamontagne

I could listen to Ray Lamontagne forever and ever and then a little more. I watched him on Elvis Costello's Spectacle tonight and he knocked clear into the next room. Have you seen him interviewed? Heard him talk? He's incredible. My good friend, and by chance, relative, Scitty Coopaloop, said that to watch him play live is almost painful. Fortunately for us we'll shoot home from our summer of somewhere and catch him at the Meadowbrook Music Festival in Rochester Hills, MI on August 26th. He'll be playing with David Gray. We won't miss that I don't think.

What's with the quote?

I dunno...it's what Ray said to Elvis tonight and I loved it so I thought I'd share it...this video too...



NAturally this has nothing to do with Zoey at all, but it's Sunday night and we all need a little somethin' somethin' as we slowly sneak into Monday morning. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks bri ... that made my day.

jolene (matak) griffore

April 23, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's funny 'cause every time I hear the chorus of that song I think of you. You've got you're own song! Sadly, there are no "Brian" songs...

April 23, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home