The Zoey Blog: Grandma the hopeless romantic... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, April 19, 2010

Grandma the hopeless romantic...



We were looking at this great blog post by a couple who used Blurb to make a book full of this and thats from their collective past on their wedding day. It was a wicked idea with everything from receipts to tickets stubs and photographs. I want one. I showed Grandma the blog and she immediately quipped,

"Oh, you do stuff like that when you're stupid and first in love."

It killed us. We all burst out laughing, so much so that we nearly woke Zoey. I still can't believe she said that. Anyway...great idea, hilarious response. Hope your keeping all those ticket stubs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I made a book like that for my parent's 60th birthdays last year using iPhoto...they loved and it was a super fun experience.

April 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Aimee said...

I recently got rid of a lot of stuff but I had every ticket stub from every movie Kevin and I went to; every ticket stub to every sporting event we went to; every card he ever gave me; every note that came with the flowers he bought me; and LOTS of other sappy stuff. MOST of it was from when I was "stupid and first in love" but it had been collected over the 16 years we've known each other!

April 20, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger John Teeter said...

I have pretty much all the tickets to all the shows I've ever been to (check my Flickr page) that had tickets. I am pretty damn proud of that.

April 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JT...can you link me to your flickr page?

April 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger John Teeter said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teeterboythree/sets/72157623321449598/

April 21, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home