The Zoey Blog: Good morning cruel world...Let's try this again FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good morning cruel world...Let's try this again

So that I might put the universe back in order...

Today I will listen to peter Frampton for no particular reason...except this, I guess this is a reason isn't it?

Today I will just plain old listen to Peter Frampton.

Today I will find clouds...quite possibly.

Today I will buy a magazine that let's me imagine, and I will sit and enjoy it while the rest of the world does stuff.

Today I will ignore those people who need ignoring.

Today I won't check my email once.

Today I will not wear socks.

Today I will write something nice...no, something beautiful.

Today I will avoid something I really shouldn't...because I want to and because I can.

Today I will drink as much coffee as I want.

Today I will do something good with $10.


I'd better get started...that looks like a lot of stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home