The Zoey Blog: Amazing Grace...and all that sappy crap FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, April 26, 2010

Amazing Grace...and all that sappy crap



I would like to be full of grace. I would like it if people considered the things that I believe in, or dream of, as beautiful, and my approach to them as being full of grace. I don't think that they do. People don't say those things about men, which is a bit of a bummer. They're such powerful words. I don't want to be beautiful. I'd just like to walk around the edges with a little obvious grace and dignity. I'd like that. Zoey helps, and to be perfectly honest, as long as my wife and child think those things then I'll be perfectly happy.

What's the line from Beautiful Girls? You know, Timothy Hutton's line as he's leaning back against the pool table with Mo, "I just want something beautiful," he says. The kicker comes when Mo replies, "Everyone wants something beautiful."

Man, I love that movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home