The Zoey Blog: Accidental distractions... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Accidental distractions...

My Thursday is starting off slow, and then it's surely going to kick into high gear by early afternoon at a funeral of a friend's father. I neede a pick-me-up and so I went searching for some kind of inspiration. Some people find it in a bottle or watch it go up in smoke...I like looking at Michael Tighe photographs that I accidentally stumbled into looking for something else.

Now I better get back to work, but not until after I've shown you this swooner of a photo...


Watching Zedder sleep is an exercise in muted laughter.

I think my absolute favorite thing about this photo is the obvious diaper line under Zo's tights. It kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home