The Zoey Blog: Pillow Pals and a TV Induced Trance FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, March 8, 2010

Pillow Pals and a TV Induced Trance



This is how Zo watches television now...set comfortably on her ladybug pillow pal, usually with some forced company (she's taken up the habit of kidnapping Mom and Dad whenever she wants company), and zoned out.

We worry about her taking in too much TV, even though she actually gets to watch very little, but I suppose, as parents, you're always worried about that kind of thing. I'm mostly concerned with how bloody organized she is. That's terribly worrisome. We could have an organizer on our hands, a planner, the goldest of personalities, which would be completely foreign to both June and I. Too much television is the least of our concerns. This kid could be the kind that actually uses her school planner!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aimee said...

Too funny! Harmon would drive you both crazy! It's Monday and he has to start planning for Thursday. Not that we're surprised ... it's just funny!

March 8, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Nothing wrong with kids who use their planners! My mom says I made to-do lists from the moment I could write and would re-arranged and categorize my toys. She'll do fine.

March 8, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home