The Zoey Blog: Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, March 29, 2010

Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at...



Do you like that post title? I do. In fact, I love it...it's a Tegan and Sara lyric, from Call It Off, one of those songs that just grows and grows and grows on you. When I first heard it I was fairly indifferent, then I liked it, and now I love it.

I think of both Zedder and June, and I feel lucky that I don't have to keep searching for things that I'd be good at. I've found them. I'd bet there's a lot of people still looking for something that they can be good at...for someone that they can be good at. Not me. I've got two girls that make it easy. I like the notion of it...being good at someone. It's such a ridiculously sweet sentiment.

"Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at..."

I don't have to ask myself that anymore. I'm good at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home