The Zoey Blog: Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.


Rarrr on guard over our fridge photo...nice job lil' pink Domo guy

Happy Valentines Day...in my humble opinion today should feel just like a Kurt Halsey painting, but that's just me. I tend to be drawn toward starry skies and horizons full of heart shaped clouds so it's easy for me to over-sentimentalize every day, not just this one.

John Lennon once hopefully uttered, "Love is all you need, and we know that for sure," and I think that I'll get in line behind him because that sounds just about perfect. I won't waste many more words.

Today I'm just thankful for the wife and daughter that I have and feel teary with the satisfaction that I've found the things that I'm supposed to love the most and that love me back.

Love is all you need... Thanks John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home