The Zoey Blog: As cute as cute gets...and then some FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, February 19, 2010

As cute as cute gets...and then some


Zed's usual sleeping position. I call it "the ten count"

Just checking in on le blog and needed to publish a few comments. My lovely and talented friend back in Honolulu, Mia, made a kind comment about how cute Zo was and I smiled and went about my business, as proud as I typically allow myself to get. Soon enough I moved and got back busy at work until I found these pics that I had forgotten about. They pulled me back and now I'm in complete unabashed agreement with Mia...this kid is terribly cute.


Zed sleeping at Baachan's. Nice diaper line Zo. You're a helluva lady already.

I practically laughed out loud. Who sleeps like that? I can't. My head would explode, and I wouldn't be able to walk when I woke up.

Thanks for the comment Mia, and yes, indeed, she just might be "the cutest little girl ever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home