The Zoey Blog FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, January 20, 2010



There's gotta be someone who deserves a two day late Nice Person of the Week Award...gotta be.

I'm going to say Rob Lee, an old teacher of mine who told me a story this week that gave me chills. I can't tell it here because of confidentiality but trust me when I tell you that he's exactly what I would hope every teacher is...overflowing with class and perspective, and just about the most accepting and tolerant person I know. Wow, I wish I could tell you the story. How 'bout this...if you see me, ask me. I'll tell you then. I'm still floored by his kindness.

Over the years the mystique that my teachers once had has disappeared...they're people, just like you and me. I stopped looking up to them a long time ago, especially since now we look directly into one another's eyes, but Mr. Lee still has me looking up. I'll wager that you won't find a better person anywhere, let's just be thankful that you can find this particular person in a school where we need him most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home