The Zoey Blog: Rich, Rich, Rich...That's Me...Almost FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, January 15, 2010

Rich, Rich, Rich...That's Me...Almost

Daddy's buying a lottery ticket today and if we win we're moving into one of these houses. I'm not sure which one but deciding will be fun.

Don't worry...you can come and visit.

I'm not even sure what I'd do. Get gone would be my number one priority. Then I'd make sure that the people I loved and maybe even liked a little were taken care of or thrown a bone respectively. I'd have to find something to do too.

Hmmm....what to do when I'm nauseatingly wealthy? I'll get back to you on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

When I win the lottery I am buying a house that faces the ocean on the sea to sky highway in Vancouver, and has the mountains as my backyard.

But word is, I actually have to buy a lottery in order to win!

What a sham!

January 15, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home