The Zoey Blog FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 31, 2010



The new, well, first ever, family letterhead is done...got finished up last night while I was laying prone on the couch and the winter weather was whipping about outside, busy freezing the balls off a brass monkey and making me regret ever leaving O'ahu.

Anyway, there it is, all done and fun ( a new expression I think I'll abuse) and ready to take to the printer. Why a letterhead? Well, I really just felt like scribbling the odd letter or ten and I had stumbled upon some old letterheads that really cranked my engine (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean?), so I proceeded to feel out one for myself. Then when I got the inclination...BLAM...POP...letterhead.

You like it? I love it...I'm gonna write me some letters, buy me some stamps and get all pre-internet on you! Canada Post here I come!

Who wants a surprise in the mail, say, "I do!"

A lot more than a letter can fit in an envelope...well, not really a lot but some other things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I love it!!! You should check out vistaprint.ca. You can make characitures of each person and pet in the family and then get paper, address labels etc!

January 31, 2010 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad I could help offer some inspiration! Your new letterhead looks amazing! I might feel inspired now to make my own...

Oh, and thanks for the link!

James

February 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

James...you have no idea the spin your site put me in. I must have told two dozen people to check you out over there. You know what...in honor of the "Everyday Correspondance" inspiration I'm sending you guys the very first letter on our freshly printed stock. I'll dig up an address and then you keep a sharp eye!

Thanks again!

Brian

February 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
Oh my goodness, that's one of the most exciting things that's ever happened to Everyday Correspondence! I'm so very excited to receive your sure-to-be-spectacular letter. Shoot me an e-mail at james[at]everydaycorrespondence[dot]com.

All the best to you and the fam,

James

February 1, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home