The Zoey Blog: The kind of person I want to be... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, January 25, 2010

The kind of person I want to be...


Zedder and Dad, post-Tigers game backyard fun.

When Curtis Granderson got traded to the NY Yankees our family became instant Yankee fans. We love him around here. Our affection even went as far as getting a Granderson jersey tee for Zoey's first Tiger shirt. We're gonna miss him...even more after watching this video clip.

If you're not wiping away tears after watching this, Tigers fan or not, then you're not the kind of person I want to be friends with...


Zo and her Granderson tee messin' with Mom at the Father's Day Tigers game in 2009.

I was debating whether or not I'd buy a Granderson Yankees jersey this year until I watched this video...now I'm certain of it. I think about the kind of person it takes to be as involved and caring in his community as a guy like Curtis is and it really does steer a lot of the things that I do. I've always wanted to be that kind of guy when I grew up, and I try really hard to do that, to be that. I think that being the kind of person that Curtis is really helps people to believe in other people and themselves...and that's all I ever really wanted to do. Man, oh man, I'm gonna miss Curtis Granderson, Zoey and June will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home