The Zoey Blog: An Empty Day of Random Tom Brady References FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, January 11, 2010

An Empty Day of Random Tom Brady References

I arrived at work this morning, opened up my planner and saw nothing scheduled. I nearly passed out. Not a damn thing penned on that ominously time and task divided page of obligation and angst. What a Godsend. 5 am seems like no big thing now. There was only one message on my telephone, a message that informed me that one of my favorite disasters of a kid didn’t go to jail following his court appt. last Thursday. He’s as good as out of the shelter and into his own apartment as well, AND he’s starting at the college in a few weeks. BLAM, SMACK, WHAM-O, KERPLOOOM… 2010 is still truckin’ along as one helluva year. All that and the newspapers this morning say that Pete Carroll has resigned as head football coach at the University of Southern California as of Sunday evening!? What a day. Oh yeah, and there’s that little thing of June starting back at work today after 365 days of gentle affection and connection with the tiny little Zedder (who, BTW is the longest leanest little girl I think I’ve ever seen…She looks like Giselle Bundchen sans the hair, height, glamor, and that 199th pick of the 2000 NFL Entry Draft that’s perpetually attached to her hip..Giselle’s hip, not Zoey’s). I’m telling you, 2010 is going to be a fantastic year. I’m also telling you to keep an eye on that Zedder, she’s going to be tall and adept at heartbreaking if things keep progressing the way that they are.

I’m in great big gobs of trouble aren’t I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home