The Zoey Blog FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NIce Person of the Week Logo

Sorry, we're a day late with our "Nice person of the Week" award but we spent most of yesterday feeling seasick. The weird part was we were in bed...no sea to be sick in or from. It was rough. Whatever it was it seems to have passed for the most part.

This week's acknowledgement of exceptional niceness nearly went to my friend Barb, over at the YMCA. I was all set to bestow this meaningless honor on her when I slipped on over to my friend Beth's blog and stumbled into this.

Beth wins.

It's one of the bummers of our time, but people don't say nice things about other people as often as they should. I don't know if they don't have the time, or if such sentimentality is too often construed as weakness? I dunno, but Beth is doing her best to rid the world of that phenomenon all by herself. She makes me smile, typically always has. Done, Nice Person of the Week is Beth Lyons, usually still just Beth Skinner to me...thanks for such kind words. It's nice to know that you're out there reading the world into submission.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

You are too sweet...you and your whole family! Thanks :)

December 29, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home