The Zoey Blog: Hello Sunday Morning...How's She Goin'? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello Sunday Morning...How's She Goin'?

Zoey staring outside - Dec09

I can hear June and Zo playing in the other room and i feel guilty laying here and posting a nothing to do with anything type post. Sweet pic though...

Before I get out of bed and start this glorious day...wait, that sounded way too dramatic. Before I get out of bed and start this as yet to be messed up day...I'm going to give you a list of the top words we're absolutely certain we've heard Zoey utter as of December 6th, 2009...

- Mumma

- Dad

- Debu

- Duck

- Hyperbola


She may have said, "taco" once too but we're not sure and I don't want to be presumptuous. I'm guessing the words just sort of fall out of her head all of a sudden, huh? She's been pretty punctual with regard to knocking off all of the other significant baby moments....rolling over, first teeth, sleeping good, now walking...so I imagine the words will come quickly and with a vengeance. I just can't wait until she learns sarcasm. I think she'll be very good at it and it will be a skill set that will serve her for a lifetime. Wait, when do children actually learn how to process that sort of thing? Developmentally there has to be a time frame, a stage, something, right? I need to Google that.

We might be expecting too much from the Zedder. I suppose I'd settle for her learning how to make fun of herself. That'd be a good one. Wait, that might be a bit of an advanced language and perspective thing too, huh...damnit! I guess I'll be happy with :Dad" and"Duck" then. Be cool f she learned how to say, "Awww, nuts!" every time something went bad. That'd be pretty funny,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

We get "Awww shucks!" from Julia now. When we first heard it, it sounded like something much more vilgar, but then we figured out what she was saying.

December 6, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home