The Zoey Blog: Here she comes to save the day... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here she comes to save the day...

Super Zo - Nov09
The bath tub is Zoey's phone booth...Supergirl? I'd say so. For me at least.

Sometimes a day spins out of control and you can barely get a grip on it (like when you lose to Ohio State for a record setting sixth straight year), and then sometimes a little girl saves you. It's pretty hard to stay bummed when you've got a squealing, giggling little girl flopping around in the bath. It's even harder still when she comes up for air and has a hilariously serendipitous letter "S" stuck to her chest. That's right, just as my Michigan funk was fully finding it's place in my head and heart, little Zoey steals both. Supergirl? She sure is, and for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home