The Zoey Blog: Who is Naomi Kramer and what the hell does 'hoister' mean? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who is Naomi Kramer and what the hell does 'hoister' mean?

Spam email pic

Once again I can't stop laughing at the kind of SPAM you can find waiting to ambush your sensibilities in your inbox. This was my latest...

First, why do I get this crap?

Second, what could you possibly think you're gonna sell with SPAM like this?

Third, what the hell is a hoister?

I can't stop laughing. That Naomi Kramer is one hilarious lady!

BTW..."pork lever" might just be the funniest term for a fellas junk that I've ever heard...ever! So funny that I "Googled" it and this is what I got...

Google results for the search "pork lever"...

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

I'll order two.

October 27, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home