The Zoey Blog: What's on my scattered mind right now... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's on my scattered mind right now...

If you're anything like me my head is in forty-six places at once, but oddly, I'm not not the usual parenting type distracted, it's a million other things...always has been. It's just how I roll, I guess...for some reason I wish I could have seen George W. Bush say that...I can picture it in my head.

See what I mean?

Here's what's on my mind RIGHT now...

I hate the Yankees...which is weird only in the sense that I like most of those guys (except A-Rod) as individuals, but collectively, and the Yankees as an idea...forget it.



I don't do obligations well...or maybe I should just say I implode at the prospect. Call me a jerk, berate me in front of my friends and family...I don't care. If I don't want to do it I just don't want to do it.

I don't play the role of host/tour guide very well...the experience ends up sucking for everyone. First, you get to see the stuff I like, which usually isn't what the rest of the population wants to see, and second, I don't get to stumble along my quirky way with independence and guilt free indulgence flowing behind me like a wake.

Sunday morning coffee tastes different than Mon-Sat coffee...better.

Man, I love this shirt...

The Felice Brothers is a really stupid name for a band, even if you actually are "the Felice Brothers"...

Ha Ha... Ohio State...self-rightous #$%^fu#$%^#s...

I think a have the start of a new and fairly stellar tattoo design started...

Zoey looks amazing first thing in the morning...can't decide whether she really & truly does or it just because I haven't seen her in awhile?

I think I would like to watch the Jets game today...

If I stick to my savings plan by the time it's Christmas I'll only be $2000 short of my ultimate ten month goal for Sept-June '09! Whoa...

Man, I hope the Angels and Dodgers can play each other in the Series...

My new hat is excellent...

June's always happy...WTF?

I really need to buy Paul Newman's biography...and I've got gift cards!

Three weeks away at Christmas sounds peachy...

I don't know why I just used the word peachy?

Zoey needs more winter stuff...

Al Green's version of "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You," is one sweet song...

I think I can make lots of money building tailgate trailers...seriously...

Stephan Marbury is an idiot. If I ever met him I think I'd laugh in his face...NBA athlete, sure...rich, alright...but 98% of us have him beat on the human being front.

I'm pretty selfish outside of my own family unit and I don't really care...

I need to call the dentist...

It's almost November and that's "Novel Writing Month"...whoa, maybe I can start this book with the word "unprepared?

Grown men really need to pay attention to nose hair and other assorted facial grossness a la dry, flaky skin, one eyebrow instead of two...visible boogers...Wait, can neck hair count as "facial grossness"? I guess it can if it runs right into your stubble...echh.

Women+scarves= goooooood

I enjoy June's fashion sense, and the stuff she covers up with it...Did that cross some kind of puritanical discretion line? Too bad.

Sleeping babies kick ass...

I need a cheap flight back to NY for one night...

I want to have an Ohio State party...cold be damned!

Got a sweet email from my friend Gail in BC...now I feel better...

I want a night at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra again...badly.

I would like to play outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home